- F. Scott Fitzgerald (The Great Gatsby)
here’s a fun fuckin’ fact: if a girl is doing her laundry alone at 10:30 at night, she wants nothing to do with your crusty ass. please don’t approach girls in situations that they can’t leave easily and try to hit on them. please don’t make menial tasks turn into a gross stressful situation. don’t be gross
- Anaïs Nin, The Diary of Anaïs Nin, Vol. 7: 1966-1974 (via hqlines)
illaquaeram asked: Once you get this you get to say five nice things about yourself publicly then send this to your ten favorite followers!
1. I’m more intelligent than I give myself credit for.
2. I’m very empathetic and compassionate.
3. I’m able to have deep conversations but also laugh about childish things.
4. I’m driven, once I want something, I make it my goal.\
5. I’m loyal and loving, if I commit, I really commit.
- (via adhoorikahani)